Fildena 150 Mg
Sildenafil Citrate is Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is functional fildena 150 mg tablet fixing which basically works in erectile dysfunction by expanding the blood circulation to the penis by relaxing the muscle of penile veins in men.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
ManufacturerFortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
Frequently bought together
About the brand of the drug
Fildena 150 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is a medicine used to treat sexual disorders. This potent drug is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Ltd. in India. Fildena is mainly used to treat impotence in men (erectile dysfunction or ED). Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which men are unable to produce or maintain a proper penile erection during sexual intercourse. Fildena is very effective and is one of the safest options available to treat erectile dysfunction.
Fildena 150 mg is a generic urological agent used primarily in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other sexual disorders in men. Physically it is a small red triangular pill and chemically consists of Sildenafil which is the main constituent of the highly effective drug Viagra. Fildena's mechanism is also the same as Viagra, where the drug increases blood flow to the penile area. This causes an erection of the penis which can be maintained during the normal time of sexual intercourse. The drug is known to provide fast action.
Fildena is available in tablet form and should be taken orally without chewing. It is available in boxes containing 90, 120, 150, 200, and 350 tablets. Fildena does not protect against any type of sexually transmitted disease.
Some other Sildenafil Citrate brands available in the market:
- P-Force Fort 150mg (Sunrise Remedies)
- Cenforce 150 mg (Centurion Laboratory)
About drug salt
Sildenafil citrate is commonly referred to as the "blue pill" and is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is the main constituent of the famous drug Viagra. It is an FDA-approved molecule that is most commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction. In ED, men cannot achieve a sustained penile erection because blood flow to this area is restricted due to some physical or psychological damage. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) blocker that basically regulates blood flow to different parts of the body. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, which increases blood flow and helps achieve a normal penile erection in men. It works well when the cause of erectile dysfunction is physical or psychological.
Sildenafil is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Medical use of the drug
Fildena 150mg is a prescription drug and is used in the following conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve an erectile penis during intercourse)
- In case of impotence
Work of Drug
Fildena (viagra) 150mg contains Sildenafil Citrate which is a PDE5 inhibitor; that prevents the breakdown of cGMP, which is responsible for the constriction of smooth muscles. As a result, the blood vessels are in a relaxed state. The muscles are also in a relaxed state. This allows more blood to enter the penis and therefore causes an erection. To achieve a lasting erection, proper sexual stimulation is necessary before intercourse. This is further facilitated by the nitric oxide produced in the penile region.
Fildena is considered a higher dose used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. They are usually not prescribed in the early stages of treatment.
Some side effects are related to its use:
- Light head
- Visual disturbances
- Nasal congestion
- Sleep disorders
If these symptoms persist, you should inform your doctor and seek medical attention. In rare cases, there is a possibility of prolonged erection of the penis which can last more than 4 hours; you should report this situation to your doctor immediately.
How to use
Fildena 150mg is a very potent drug and therefore should only be used after consultation with a registered medical practitioner (RMP).
- Follow exactly all instructions given by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully for any important information.
- Take the tablet at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before intercourse.
- Do not take more than one Fildena tablet per day.
- It must be swallowed and not chewed.
Drugs known to interact with this drug
Sildenafil Citrate is a potent drug and therefore has the potential to interact with other chemicals. Caution should be exercised when taking the following drug classes with Fildena:
- Other PDE5 inhibitors such as Levitra or Cialis
- Antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Riociguat used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure such as amlodipine
- Medicines used to treat chest pain such as nitrates (nitroglycerin)
- Recreational drugs (those intended to create the euphoric high) such as amyl nitrate
When to avoid taking the drug
Caution should be exercised when taking Fildena 150mg in the following situations:
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the drugs in this class of urological agents.
- During treatment for any type of heart disease
- It is not recommended for people over 65 years old
- If you are taking Riociguat, talk to your doctor before starting Fildena
- When you are suffering from liver related disease, it is better to avoid taking Fildena as it can cause serious side effects.
- It is not usually given to women
Things to avoid while using the drug
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol while taking this medication may increase the frequency and intensity of side effects.
- Grapefruit products may interact with sildenafil present and cause side effects; they must therefore be avoided
- Fatty foods are not recommended during treatment with Fildena
- Do not take other medicines used to treat impotence such as alprostadil without telling your doctor.
General information and precautions
- Do not take this medication without consulting an RMP
- Follow the instructions given and read the label carefully
- Do not take more than one tablet a day even if you do not feel the effects of the medicine; talk to your doctor
- Take Fildena at least 30-60 minutes before sex for maximum benefits.
- If you suffer from angina pectoris, be careful when using this medicine as it may cause chest pain.
- Children under the age of 18 should not take the drug unless they have proper consultation with the doctor
- You should tell your doctor about using this medicine before any type of surgery, including dental procedures.
- Pregnancy and lactation: sildenafil should not affect the new born; no other studies have been performed. Fildena 150mg is generally not prescribed to pregnant and lactating women
- Pre-existing conditions of the penis - when you have a pre-existing deformity of the penis (both anatomical and functional), you must be very careful and inform your doctor before starting the course.
- Driving and operating heavy machinery should be avoided as the drug may cause drowsiness.
- Store at room temperature: between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius
- Keep the tablets out of direct sunlight
- Store them in airtight containers to prevent moisture from entering
- Do not refrigerate Fildena unless instructed to do so.
Frequently asked questions about medications
IS THIS DRUG HABIT FORMED IN NATURE?
Ans. No. Fildena is not a habit formatting.
CAN THIS MEDICINE BE USED IN CHILDREN?
Ans. No. The use of Fildena is generally not preferred in children under 18 years of age. However, under certain conditions, the doctor may weigh the risks with the benefit scenario and prescribe them to children with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
IS THIS MEDICINE PRESCRIBED FOR WOMEN?
Ans. Fildena in lower doses is recommended only for women with pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, sildenafil citrate 150 mg is very potent and is not preferred for use in women.
CAN I USE THIS MEDICINE AS RECOMMENDED BY A PHARMACIST OR OTHER HEALTHER?
Rep. No. In general, this drug is not indicated during the initial level of treatment. It is prescribed after testing the lowest doses of Sildenafil Citrate (50 mg, 100 mg or 120 mg).