Fildena 120 Mg
Sildenafil Citrate is available in Fildena 120 mg as a functional specialist used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. You can buy this medication on prescription from any of the major online pharmacies.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
ManufacturerFortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
Frequently bought together
About the brand of the drug
Fildena 120 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is a drug used in the treatment of sexual disorders.
This well-known drug is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Ltd. in India. Fildena is primarily used to treat conditions such as impotence in men. It has been shown to be effective in erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction where men are unable to produce or maintain a properly sustained penile erection during intercourse. This drug is one of the most prescribed by doctors for its effectiveness and safety.
Fildena 120mg is a urological agent used primarily in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other sexual disorders in men. Physically it is a small red triangular pill and the chemical constituent is sildenafil which is the main ingredient of many highly effective drugs including Viagra. Erectile dysfunction in men results in deficient or weak penile erections which can negatively affect their sexual health. Fildena's mechanism primarily affects the blood flow to the penile area. This results in an erection of the penis which is generally maintained during the normal period of sexual intercourse. It is usually offered in the form of tablets in blister packs.
There are other brands of Sildenafil Citrate available in the market:
- Viagra 120mg (Pfizer Ltd.)
- Revatio (Pfizer Ltd.)
About drug salt
Sildenafil citrate is commonly referred to as the "blue pill" because it is the constituent of blue Viagra. This FDA-approved molecule is the most preferred drug for sexual problems, especially for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. In ED, men cannot achieve a sustained penile erection because blood flow to this area is restricted. The causes of this condition can range from physical problems to psychological problems. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) blocker which regulates blood flow in various organ systems. In the penile area, it relaxes the penile blood vessels, increasing blood flow and helping to achieve normal penile erection.
Medical use of the drug
Fildena 120mg is a prescription drug and is used in the following conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to get an erect penis during sex)
- Pulmonary hypertension: increased blood pressure (in some cases)
- In case of impotence
Fildena 120 mg contains Sildenafil Citrate as its main content. This molecule is a powerful PDE5 inhibitor; PDE5 deals with the prevention of cGMP breakdown, which is responsible for smooth muscle constriction. Therefore, when blocked, the blood vessels remain in a relaxed state. More blood is transported to the penis through these vessels and therefore produces an erection. The working of this drug is only evident when there is enough sexual stimulation before intercourse.
Fildena(sildenafil) 120mg is considered a relatively safer option in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. However, some side effects are harmless and usually go away on their own:
- Nasal disorders
- Headaches (more common)
- Back ache
- Dizziness (most common)
- Visual disturbances
These are just a few of the more common side effects and don't usually require medical attention. However, if these indications persist, you should consult your doctor and seek medical attention as soon as possible. In rare cases, there is a possibility of prolonged erection of the penis which can last more than 4 hours; you should get immediate medical help.
How to use
Fildena 120mg should only be taken under the supervision of a Registered Physician (RMP). Otherwise, this potent drug can cause unwanted side effects in the body.
- Follow your doctor's instructions while taking Fildena
- It should be taken between 30 minutes and 1 hour before intercourse
- Read the label for more information on safety and precautions related to Fildena 150
- Take only one tablet a day; maintain an interval of at least 24 hours between doses
- It must be swallowed and not chewed
Drugs known to interact with this drug
Sildenafil Citrate is a potent drug and therefore has the potential to interact with other chemicals. Caution should be exercised when taking the following drug classes with Fildena:
- Simultaneous use of other PDE5 inhibitors such as Cialis or Viagra
- Medications used to treat heart disease, as nitrates can cause side effects
- Medicines used for hypertension such as alpha-blockers may cause hypotensive effects when co-administered with Fildena.
- Antifungal agents such as ketoconazole may precipitate side effects
- Those taking Riociguat should avoid it
When to avoid taking the drug
Fildena is a potent agent, so care should be taken in the following situations:
- In case of pre-existing allergy to drugs containing sildenafil
- Liver and kidney disorders may increase the side effects of the drug by altering its metabolism and elimination.
- Patients with heart problems should be very careful as Fildena can sometimes cause heart attacks or other problems.
- When Riociguat is used to treat existing hypertensive conditions, Fildena should be avoided
- Women are advised not to take Fildena for pulmonary hypertension when pregnant; Medical supervision must be strictly maintained in these circumstances.
Things to avoid while using the drug
- Alcohol: may increase side effects when taken with sildenafil citrate
- Grapefruit products: An interaction of Fildena with grapefruit can lead to a reduction in the effectiveness of the drug and also cause side effects.
- Consumption of fatty foods with Fildena may lead to reduced drug activity
- Driving and operating heavy machinery should be avoided as this can lead to accidents
General information and precautions
- Fildena 120mg should only be taken under medical supervision
- The maximum dose of this medicine is one tablet a day; a higher dose can cause serious side effects
- People with heart disease should be very careful when taking this medicine; Tell your doctor about these pre-existing conditions
- This tablet is generally not prescribed for people under 18 or over 65
- The effects of this medication are best seen when taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before intercourse
- Inform your doctor about the use of this medicine before any type of surgery, including dental procedures.
- Pregnancy: the effects of Sildenafil on the baby are unclear; studies need to be done.
- Breast-feeding: It is not known whether the medicine passes to the baby through breast milk.
- Stopping the medication: People who are undergoing treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension must absolutely speak to the RMP before stopping the medication.
- Pre-existing conditions of the penis - when you have a pre-existing deformity - both anatomical and functional, inform your doctor.
- Driving and operating heavy machinery should be avoided as the drug may cause drowsiness.
- Store at room temperature: between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius
- Keep the tablets out of direct sunlight
- Store them in airtight containers to prevent moisture from entering
- Do not refrigerate Fildena unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Frequently Asked General Drug Questions
IS THIS MEDICINE EFFECTIVE IF IT IS TAKE ACCIDENTALLY?
Ans. No. Sexual stimulation is needed before intercourse to benefit Fildena 120mg
IS THIS MEDICINE AVAILABLE IN ONLINE PHARMACIES?
Ans. Yes. Fildena 120mg is available at all major online pharmacies around the world.
IS THIS MEDICINE PRESCRIBED FOR WOMEN?
Ans. Fildena is recommended for women only in case of pulmonary arterial hypertension. They should be used with caution in pregnant and breastfeeding women.