Vidalista Professional 20 Mg
Vidalista Professional 20 mg is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. It helps treat erectile dysfunction by relaxing muscles in blood vessels to increase blood flow to a specific area of the body.
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand name of the drug
Vidalista Professional 20mg (Tadalafil Sublingual) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. In the case of erectile dysfunction, the patient is unable to achieve proper penile erection during intercourse. The drug works by increasing blood flow to the penis, resulting in a prolonged penile erection. Vidalista Professional is available as a sublingual tablet and is therefore fast-acting. The main ingredient is tadalafil, which has an effect similar to the hit drug Viagra.
About the drug
Vidalista Professional 20 mg contains Tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The strength is considered appropriate for starting doses in patients with erectile dysfunction. Since the drug is in a sublingual form, it works faster and better. It is usually available in a blister pack of 10 tablets and is widely available in offline and online pharmacies.
Vidalista Professional is one of the leading brands for erectile dysfunction treatment. Most other brands are available in film-coated tablet form. Another brand of Tadalafil 20 mg in sublingual form is:
- Cialis 20 mg which is the main competitor and is manufactured by Eli Lilly
About drug salt
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor. It is performed by relaxing the blood vessels in different parts of the body. As a result, there is increased blood flow to these regions. When the blood flow from the penis increases, an erection occurs and this helps in proper sexual intercourse.
Tadalafil is one of the most important drugs for erectile dysfunction. However, there are other conditions where Tadalafil has been shown to be effective:
- Prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Sometimes used to treat high blood pressure
- To improve sexual performance
Medicinal use of the drug
Vidalista 20 mg Professional is used to treat the following conditions in men:
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
How a drug works
Vidalista Professional 20 mg (Tadalafil Sublingual) contains tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. PDE5 is responsible for relaxing blood vessels to different parts of the body. When these blood vessels are relaxed, there is increased blood flow to those areas. When the penile region receives more blood, an erection of the penis occurs. This sustained penile erection facilitates sexual intercourse. Adequate sexual stimulation is required to achieve these effects of the drug. Because the drug is sublingual in nature, there is less chance of degradation in the body and therefore better potency than film-coated counterparts.
Vidalista Professional is one of the most effective and safest drugs to treat erectile dysfunction. It causes no side effects and the reported side effects are comparatively less harmful and go away on their own. Some of the most common side effects are:
- visual disturbances
- Ringing in the ears
If any of these symptoms persist for a long time, you should consult a doctor. In rare cases there is a risk of prolonged penile erection, which can last up to 4 hours and should be treated as soon as possible.
How to use
Vidalista Professional is a powerful drug and should only be taken under the guidance of a Registered Physician (RMP). Should follow the doctor's advice and take care of the following:
- The medicine should only be taken once every 24 hours
- This medicine is not intended for use in women
- It can be taken with or without food
- Vidalista Professional should be taken at least 30 minutes before planned sexual activity
Drugs known to be common interact with this drug
Because Vidalista Professional is a powerful drug, it may interact with other powerful drugs. Some interactions are observed with the following drugs:
- Alpha-blockers used to treat high blood pressure (e.g. doxazosin)
- Medicines used to treat chest pain such as nitrates
- Riociguat, used to treat pulmonary hypertension
- Anti-HIV drugs such as ritonavir and
- Drugs related to bleeding disorders
- Other urological agents that affect penile erection such as sildenafil
When to avoid taking the drug
You should be very careful while taking Vidalista Professional in the following circumstances:
- if you have a known allergy to this class of medicines
- If you are already taking medication for erectile dysfunction
- if you suffer from a heart condition such as heart attack, chest pain or stroke
- Kidney and liver problems, which can increase the risk of side effects
- Pre-existing condition of painful/persistent penile erection
- Conditions such as blood clotting disorders or active stomach ulcers
Things to avoid while taking the drug
When taking Vidalista Professional 20 mg (Tadalafil sublingual), caution should be exercised when consuming the following substances:
- Alcohol – as it reduces the effectiveness of the drug
- Marijuana - it can increase the dizziness caused by Vidalista
- Avoid grapefruit juice as it can increase side effects
- Do not use heavy machinery during treatment with Vidalista Professional
- Driving should be avoided as the drug can cause dizziness and drowsiness
General Information and Precautions
- It should only be taken on the advice of an RMP
- Only one tablet should be taken in any 24-hour period
- Do not chew the tablet
- This medicine is generally not given to people under 18 years of age and over 65 years of age
- Do not increase the frequency if you think the dose is not enough; Talk to your doctor
- Keep medicines out of the reach of children
Alcohol - Consumption of alcohol and marijuana should be avoided during the course
Pregnancy and lactation – Vidalista Professional are not intended for use in women and therefore has no effect in these situations
Driving - Do not operate heavy machinery or drive while taking Vidalista Professional
Organs – If you already have liver or kidney disease, be very careful when using Vidalista Professional
- Vidalista Professional should be stored at room temperature (usually between 18 and 14 degrees Celsius).
- Keep the tablets away from direct sunlight and moisture
- Only keep the medicine in the refrigerator if your doctor tells you to.
General FAQs regarding the drug
WILL I GET AN ERECTION IF I SWALLOW THE DRUG ACCIDENTALLY?
Ans. No. Penile erection requires proper sexual stimulation after the drug is taken.
IS THE ERECTION REVERSIBLE?
Ans. Yes. The action of the drug effects for about 4 hours only. Only in rare cases, there will be a prolonged erection in the patient which should be reported to the doctor.
IS THIS DRUG ADDICTIVE IN NATURE?
Ans. No. Vidalista Professional is a safe choice for ED and does not cause any form of addiction in the user.
WILL, THIS DRUG KEEP ME SAFE FROM SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISORDERS?
Ans. No. Vidalista Professional does not provide safety from sexually transmitted diseases.
HOW LONG WILL THE EFFECTS OF VIDALISTA PROFESSIONAL LAST?
Ans. The drug will take effect about 1 hour after consumption when sexual stimulation is there. The effects will last for about 4 hours after consumption.