Vidalista 5 Mg
Vidalista 5 mg contains 5mg of Tadalafil as a dynamic fixation. Tadalafil is a drug that relaxes the smooth muscles of the venous dividers along these lines, improving blood flow to certain parts of the body.
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand of the drug
Vidalista 5 mg is a brand manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Ltd. based in India. which is a generic form of tadalafil available in tablet form. It is used as a low and medium potency drug to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia and erectile dysfunction in men. It is one of the strongest drugs that can be used safely to enhance male sexual performance.
Vidalista 5mg contains tadalafil as the active ingredient in the tablet which is responsible for enhancing male sexual performance. It is available in different strengths ranging from 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg and 60mg. Vidalista contains a low amount of active drug that allows couples with sexual arousal to achieve their level of satisfaction during the course without any worries of penile insufficiency at peak hours. The low dose of the drug causes fewer cases of side effects.
Vidalista belongs to a class of PDE5 inhibitors. It shows its action by improving the blood flow to the penile region resulting in dilation of the blood vessels resulting in healthy erection over a long period of time.
About drug salt
Vidalista tablet is used for the following medical conditions
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Increase in male libido
- Improve sexual performance
Work of a drug
The active ingredient in Vidalista pills, tadalafil, belongs to a class of PDE5 inhibitors. The enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) is responsible for the breakdown of a cGMP protein in blood vessels. The cGMP protein is responsible for the dilation of blood vessels, which leads to increased blood flow to the penile region and therefore prolongs erection. Vidalista pill inhibits PDE5 which leads to an increase in the amount of cGMP in the blood vessels, which leads to dilation of the blood vessels and hence improves blood flow to the penile region. Accordingly, prolonged inhibition of PDE5 leads to prolonged erection in men, thereby increasing their sexual performance during the course.
The most common side effects with Vidalista drug are:
- Prolonged erection, priapism
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle aches
- light head
These common side effects only last until the drug is used. Once the drug is stopped, there is less chance of relapsing any of the side effects. However, there are rare side effects which, if observed, should immediately consult a nearby doctor.
- Blurred vision
- Chest or upper shoulder pain
- Hearing impairment
- Increased blood pressure
How to use
Drug that can only be purchased from a medical store with a prescription from a licensed doctor and should only be taken after consultation. Read the following instructions before consuming Vidalista:
- Take one pill a day. The interval between two doses should not be less than 24 hours.
- Medicines can be taken with or without food.
- Vidalista should be taken at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity for best results.
- Do not chew the tablet. Take it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not take two doses at once.
- In case of overdose, seek immediate medical attention nearby.
- Medications are not recommended for women.
Drugs known to be related to this drug
The following drugs are thought to interact with Vidalista tablet online. Taking one or more of the following medicines may cause serious side effects.
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin and clarithromycin
- Glyceryl trinitrates are recommended to treat angina pectoris and certain heart diseases
- Medicines used for seizures such as phenobarbital, phenytoin and carbamazepine
- Antifungals such as itraconazole and ketoconazole
- Drugs used to treat high blood pressure
- Protease inhibitors such as Ritonavir, Indinavir, and Saquinavir
- Alpha-blockers such as doxazocin and terazosin
- Consumption of other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
Note: Interactions of the above drugs not only cause serious side effects, but can also potentiate painful erections that may last longer than normal.
Disclaimer: Always consult your doctor before consuming Vidalista. It is also recommended that you discuss with your doctor if you are taking one or more of the drugs listed above, so the risk of side effects is very low.
When to avoid taking the drug
Avoid consuming Vidalista 5 if you suffer from:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- He has had a heart attack or stroke in the past 3-6 months
- Angina pectoris
Things to avoid while using the drug
- Work or drive: It is not safe to use this medication if you do heavy or heavy work.
- Alcohol: It can reduce your ability to get an erection and make your dizziness worse.
General information and precautions
- Seek immediate medical attention if erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual activity.
- Keep the medicine away from children under 12 years old.
- The drugs are not recommended for women and children under 18.
- Avoid alcohol with this drug as it will increase the intensity of side effects such as drowsiness and dizziness.
- Do not perform strenuous activities after taking this medicine as it affects your body's sense of coordination and ability to work.
- Do not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergy.
- Avoid taking the drug if you have a liver problem or certain inherited degenerative eye problems, such as retinal damage.
- Avoid taking the drug more than three times a week to avoid serious complications at a later stage.
- Strictly contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Vidalista tablet 5mg should be stored at room temperature (15° - 30° C). Avoid exposure to sunlight and humidity.
Frequently Asked General Drug Questions
CAN VIDALISTA BE PRESENTED DAILY FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Ans. It should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use daily. Patients who wish to use it more than twice a week should consult a doctor before consuming it. However, lower doses of the drug may be considered appropriate.
VIDALIST 5 MG DELAYS EJECTULATION?
Ans. No, Vidalista online 5mg may not affect ejaculation. The drug is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
CAN THE USE OF VIDALISTA AFFECT FERTILITY?
Ans. No, the use of Vidalista does not affect fertility. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis and has no effect on a person's fertility.
HOW LONG DOES THE VIDALIST 5 MG EFFECT LAST?
Ans. In general, the effect of Vidalista 5mg lasts from 24 to 36 hours depending on the type of patient. Because it acts for a long time, its action can last more than a day. However, if you experience a painful erection after 4 hours of sexual activity, seek immediate medical attention nearby.