Vidalista 40 Mg
Vidalista 40 mg is a brand of tadalafil. It is approved to relax and improve blood flow to specific parts of the body. Its most common use is to improve the sexual performance of boys. It is also approved in the extended prostate.
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand name of the Vidalista 40 mg
Vidalista online is the commonly used drug for male sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction. The generic version of the drug is Tadalafil. The drug is popular due to the long effective treatment that can be achieved by the drug. Suddenly, the drug also has the nickname “Weekender” in France. The drug allows the couple to have intercourse within a natural time frame. The drug also occupies a separate place to be used for a wide range of age groups from 18 to 75 years.
About the drug
Vidalista 40mg is often used for male sexual problems such as impotence. The patients consuming the drug can get effective treatment with this drug for up to 36 hours. The drug is also known as a weekend tablet because of its 2-day effect. Many patients report significantly fewer side effects due to the lower total dose of 40 mg. For the maximum effect of the drug, prior sexual stimulation is required.
About drug salt
Tadalafil is the main component of the salt of the drug. Tadalafil salt is also known as Vidalista. Salt works in combination with sexual stimulation, increasing blood flow to the penis to help the man achieve and maintain the desired erection. The salt contained in the drug does not have a negative effect on sperm, so it is also used for fertilization procedures.
Medicinal use of the drug
- The drug is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- The drug can also be used effectively when men suffer from mild, moderate or even severe erectile dysfunction.
- Men suffering from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) can also use this drug to relieve various symptoms of BPH like difficulty urinating, frequent urination etc.
- The drug is also recommended in appropriate doses for pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure.
How a drug works
- The drug is used to gradually improve sexual stimulation.
- The drug mainly works by widening the blood vessels mainly near the genital areas.
- It promotes smooth muscle relaxation and blood flow to penile tissues, which causes an erection.
- A large blood supply to the penile region leads to persistent hardening of the penis, which ultimately leads to its prolonged action.
- The drug is also believed to work by relaxing the smooth muscles of the prostate as well as the bladder.
- In the case of pulmonary hypertension, the drug increases pulmonary artery vasodilation, thereby reducing pulmonary pressure and resistance.
The following side effects may be listed in connection with the use of Vidalista 40 mg:
- Painful erection: Effective for more than two hours.
- Sudden vision loss
- chest pain
- Irregular heartbeats
- Muscle pains in arms and neck
- ringing in the ears
- Nausea, hot flashes, headache
- stuffy nose
How to use
- The usual recommended dose should be taken at least half an hour before anticipated sexual activity.
- The drug should generally be taken once a day on a regular schedule to treat cases of erectile dysfunction.
- The drug should be taken with plenty of water.
- The drug can be taken with or without food.
- Should only be used by patients over 18 years of age.
- No addiction is reported with the use of the drug.
Drugs known to be related to this drug
The various interactions related to the drug are as follows:
- The drug proves to be highly inconsistent when taken with nitrates.
- Any type of antifungal or antibiotic
- Any antiepileptic drug
- Antiviral medicines used to treat hepatitis C or HIV
When to avoid taking the drug
The drug should be avoided as much as possible if:
- Heart and circulatory diseases.
- Troublesome blood pressure conditions: high or low
- Associated anemia or sickle cell anemia (a condition in which the red blood cells are unable to function effectively due to the normally inherited sickle shape of red blood cells)
- Organ recipients (patients who have had an organ transplant or surgery)
- If you have kidney or liver disease
- For complications related to blood clotting disorders
- If the patient has stomach ulcers
- Or any other health condition that makes sexual activity unsafe.
Things to avoid while taking the drug
- Consumption of fatty meals should be avoided near the intended consumption of the drug.
- Alcohol should be avoided as it reduces the effectiveness of the drug.
- Medicines that lower blood pressure should be avoided or may cause dizziness or fainting
- Grapefruit and related products should also be largely avoided.
- Herbal supplements or vitamins should be avoided while taking the drug.
General Information and Precautions
- The drug has been found to work only prior to sexual stimulation.
- The drug should only be taken once a day.
- The drug should not be taken by patients under the age of 18
- Do not take the drug if you are allergic to it
- The drug should be taken only as directed by a doctor due to its intensified nature.
- Alcohol - the drug should not be taken with alcohol as it can increase dizziness.
- Driving – the drug should not be taken while driving as it can induce drowsiness and even have a depressant effect on the CNS
- Organs - The drug should not be given to patients who are undergoing kidney dialysis or who have liver or kidney disease.
- Lactation and pregnancy - No such effects have been reported in pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- The drug should be stored in dry places and at room temperature.
- The drug should be protected from direct sunlight.
General frequently asked questions about medicines
IS VIDALISTA AVAILABLE AS AN OTC MEDICATION?
Ans. No, Vidalista is never available as an over-the-counter drug and can only be found upon prescription from a licensed physician.
HOW LONG CAN THE MEDICATION BE TAKEN?
Ans. The drug should not be taken more than once a day due to the already evident long-term effects of the drug, which usually last about 2 days.
A further dose should not be considered until the previous dose has subsided.