Vidalista 20 Mg
Vidalista 20mg is an exceptionally viable drug for treating erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is the synthetic component present in Vidalista which makes it a PDE5 inhibitor drug. Vidalista 20 mg is an ED pill commonly recommended by specialists for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand of the drug
Vidalista 20 mg (Tadalafil) is a brand manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Ltd, based in India. These are available in the form of oral pills used by men. It is a very effective drug that prolongs the natural process of erection in men. It is the preferred therapy for men facing impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Vidalista 20 mg contains tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is available in a variety of strengths ranging from 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, and 80mg. The delivery order can be made from anywhere in the world. It is easily found in all pharmacies, parapharmacies and e-pharmacies.
Some other equivalent brands of Vidalista (Tadalafil) 20mg (Tadalafil) in USA are:
About drug salt
Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor. Increases blood flow to specific parts of the body. Tadalafil helps relax blood vessels. It also improves blood supply to specific parts of the body. Therefore, it is a potent agent that causes penile erection. Tadalafil can also be used for other conditions. Some of them are listed below:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Improved sexual performance
- Enlarged prostate
Medical uses of the drug
Vidalista is used to treat the following medical conditions:
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Enlarged prostate
Work of a drug
Vidalista 20mg (Tadalafil) contains Tadalafil which is a PDE-5 inhibitor. PDE-5 is responsible for the degradation of cGMP produced in response to sexual stimulation. The higher the level of cGMP, the longer a man's erection lasts. So, tadalafil being an inhibitor, blocks PDE-5, thereby increasing the level of cGMP. The increase in the level of cGMP causes an erection. Moreover, Vidalista causes a prolonged increase in the level of cGMP, thus resulting in a sustained erection over a relatively longer period.
Although the use of Vidalista is not associated with any serious side effects, it can sometimes cause:
- Allergic reactions
- Swelling related to lips, tongue, face or throat
- Light head
- Symptoms of a heart attack - Chest pain, pain radiating to the shoulder
- Sudden loss of vision
If you experience any of these indications seek medical attention immediately.
How to use
Vidalista is a medicine that should only be used with a prescription from an RMP. Also follow all instructions given by your doctor. When using Vidalista, follow these instructions:
- Take only once a day.
- The drug is not intended for women. It is taken as an oral medication half an hour before planned sexual activity. The dose can be increased if the results obtained are not satisfactory with the standard dose.
- Eating with or without food.
- Store in a dry place away from humidity and heat.
Drugs known to interact with this drug
Drug interactions are very common when two or more drugs are taken together. Some strong drugs that may interact with Vidalista meds are:
- Medicines used to treat pulmonary hypertension e.g. Riociguat
- Medicines to treat heart or chest pain problems, e.g. nitrate medications
- Medicines for bleeding disorders
- Problems that make sexual activity unsafe
- Antibiotic or antifungal medications
- Medicines to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS
- Antiepileptic drugs
When to avoid taking the drug
Avoid taking Vidalista (Tadalafil) 20mg if you are taking medications related to heart problems (angina, etc.) and other conditions such as hypertension, epilepsy.
Things to avoid while using the drug
When taking Vidalista (Tadalafil) 20mg, avoid:
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol can cause fainting, dizziness, and low blood pressure
- Avoid products that contain grapefruit, as they can cause side effects
General information and precautions
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- This medicine is not intended for use by women or children under 18 years of age.
- Alcohol: do not take it as it can cause a drop in blood pressure
- Pregnancy - Not recommended for use by pregnant women
- Driving: It is not safe to consume before driving or using machines.
- Organs (such as liver and kidneys) - Which organs have the effect and how?
- Breast-feeding - There is no evidence of excretion of this drug in breast milk. Its use in lactating women should be avoided, as there is evidence of side effects in lactating mice.
Vidalista 20mg (Tadalafil) should be stored at room temperature. Heat and direct light should be avoided. Do not freeze the medicine unless instructed to do so.
Frequently Asked General Drug Questions
HOW LONG DOES THE ERECTION SUPPORT?
Ans. Erection using this pill usually lasts 3-4 hours. The maximum time is reached after 50 minutes of drug ingestion
IS ERECTION REVERSIBLE FOR VIDALIST 20MG?
Ans. Yes, the drugs show a normal erection process which fades after 4 hours of drug intake.
WILL I SUFFER FROM HYPOTENSION AFTER USING VIDALSITA 20MG?
Ans. If you have used the drug fairly without consuming others that are used for low blood pressure, you will not experience this problem.