Kamagra Oral Jelly
The dynamic fixation of Kamagra Oral Jelly is Sildenafil. Kamagra Oral Jelly is mainly used to solve erectile dysfunction problem. It helps to loosen the veins and ducts of the penis, resulting in an ideal erection before intercourse.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
Frequently bought together
About the brand name of the drug
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a brand manufactured by Indian company Ajanta Pharma and is a generic version of Viagra in jelly form. It has proven to be a boon in treating erectile dysfunction in men. It is a drug of choice for men who want to treat erectile dysfunction naturally while achieving a prolonged erection.
About the drug
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra Oral Jelly. It is available in the form of jellies containing 100 mg of the active ingredient. It is available in many pack sizes, each ranging from 10 jellies per carton to 120 jellies per carton. It is also available in an exclusive selection of 21 flavors including rose, mint, lemon, kiwi, fig, chocolate, cherry and others.
Kamagra Jelly 100mg is a PDE5 inhibitor. This leads to a relaxation of the blood vessels and thus increases blood flow to the penile region, making the erection last longer.
About drug salt
Kamagra Jelly contains sildenafil citrate salt which is equivalent to 100 mg. It increases the solubility of the drug and even improves the absorption of the drug in the blood, where it gets rid of the active ingredient sildenafil.
Medicinal use of the drug
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Improved sexual performance
- Increase in male libido
How a drug works
The active ingredient in Kamagra Oral Jelly, sildenafil, inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which is responsible for breaking down cGMP. cGMP is responsible for relaxing the blood vessels, so the higher the amount of cGMP, the higher the blood flow to the penile region and thereafter for a longer period of time. Kamagra inhibits PDE5 for a longer period of time, which increases blood flow for a longer period of time and maintains penile erection for better sexual pleasure.
Although the risk of side effects from the drug is lower, it can sometimes result in:
- facial flushing
- visual disturbances
- Stuffy nose
These are some of the most common side effects that can last until you start taking the drug. Below are some of the rare side effects that may occur. If you notice any of these side effects, please see a doctor in your area immediately.
- Muscle aches
- Dry mouth
- Elevated blood pressure
- stroke or heart attack
How to use
- Kamagra Oral Jelly can be purchased from local medical supply stores with a prescription from a licensed doctor but should only be taken after consulting them. Before consuming Kamagra Jelly, pay attention to the following instructions.
- Must take a single dose of 100mg once a day
- It should be taken half an hour to an hour before sexual activity for best results.
- It should be chewed in the mouth for five minutes at least before 30 minutes of sexual activity to release the drug into the oral cavity.
- Do not take two doses at once
- In the event of an overdose, consult a local doctor immediately
- Medications are not recommended for women.
Drugs that interact with this drug
The following drug interactions may occur when Kamagra is taken with one or more of these drugs:
- HIV drugs such as indinavir and ritonavir - can cause serious side effects, such as low blood pressure, dizziness, and blurred vision
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin and erythromycin – lead to increased side effects such as low blood pressure and dizziness
- Antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole and itraconazole - Increases side effects such as low blood pressure and dizziness
- Cardiovascular medications – These can have two side effects that can lead to high blood pressure or a sudden drop in blood pressure
Note: Interactions with the above drugs not only cause side effects, but also enhance erections that can last longer than regular drugs.
Disclaimer: The above interactions are very common and can be observed in a normal person. It is always advisable to consult a doctor before taking Kamagra along with any other medication. The time between taking two different drugs should be long enough to minimize their harmful interactions.
When to avoid taking the drug
- cardiovascular diseases
- cardiac arrhythmias
Things to avoid while taking the drug
- Alcohol – It potentiates the side effects of low blood pressure
- Driving - It is not safe to use this drug while driving
- General Information and Precautions
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children under 12 years old
- This medicine is not recommended for women and children under 18 years of age
- Do not consume grapefruit while taking sildenafil Oral Jelly as it can cause side effects
- It should not be taken in patients suffering from epilepsy, glaucoma and leukemia
- Use of this drug should be limited to three times a week as overuse can cause side effects.
Alcohol - Avoid consuming alcohol with the drug as it can cause a sharp drop in blood pressure
Pregnancy - Strictly contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women
Driving - It is not safe to take this medication if you drive or operate certain machines
The drug should be stored at room temperature (15-30°C) avoiding direct sunlight and moisture. Don't let it open in direct contact with air.
General frequently asked questions about medicines
How long does the erection last?
Rep. Generally, the erection lasts for a period of 4 hours, but it can vary from person to person depending on their genetic makeup. Usually, erection lasts 3-4 hours during which one can easily achieve sexual pleasure.
IS THE ERECTION BY KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY REVERSIBLE?
Rep. Yes, the effects of Kamagra Jelly are completely reversible. The effects usually last 3-4 hours, after which the penis returns to its normal flaccid state.
CAN I SUFFER FROM HYPOTENSION AFTER USING KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY?
Rep. The chances of suffering from hypotension due to Kamagra Jelly are very low. This can only happen when one consumes other medications along with drug or when it is consumed with alcohol or due to excessive consumption of the medicine.
SHOULD IT BE TAKEN WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD?
Rep. Generally there are no restrictions. It can be taken before a meal and even after a meal. The main benefit of Kamagra 100mg oral Jelly is that it gets absorbed into our blood through the vein under our tongue once we start chewing it.