Kamagra Chewable 100 Mg
Kamagra Chewable 100 mg tablets are specially designed for people who have problems or hate swallowing pills for erectile dysfunction. The delicate tablets are easy to bite and swallow, making them ideal for those patients who find it difficult to swallow a hard pill.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand name of the drug
Kamagra Chewable Tablet is a trademark owned by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. will be produced. It is an FDA-approved drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Kamagra has been formulated as a chewable tablet, making it easy to swallow. It is used by men to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and is available in 100 mg chewable tablets containing sildenafil citrate. It increases blood flow to the penis, which keeps the penis stiff enough to have sex. Because they are chewable, they are perfect for men who don't like taking pills.
About the drug
Kamagra Chewable Tablet contains sildenafil citrate as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The drug is released in the form of chewable film-coated tablets covered with shells of different colors. It is available in packs of four chewable tablets per pack and in four flavors including banana, pineapple, orange and strawberry. However, this drug only works if the man has been sexually aroused.
About drug salt
Like other PDE5 inhibitors, Sildenafil Citrate effectively improves the ability of men with erectile dysfunction to achieve an erection and successful sexual intercourse. It improves a man's ability to get an erection faster when a man is already sexually stimulated.
Medicinal use of the drug
Kamagra Chewable Tablet is used for the following conditions: -
- Erectile Dysfunction: It is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. It is a condition characterized by difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection during intercourse.
- Pulmonary hypertension: It is used to treat high blood pressure in the arteries that connect the heart and lungs. It also improves physical performance in these patients.
How a drug works
If you are taking it for erectile dysfunction, take this medication at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity, but no more than 4 hours. It is important to note that Kamagra will not work without sexual stimulation.
The physiological mechanism of penile erection releases nitric oxide (NO) into the penis during sexual stimulation. when NO then activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, resulting in increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which causes relaxation of penile smooth muscle and allows blood flow. Sildenafil enhances the effects of NO (nitric oxide) by inhibiting the action of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which is responsible for reducing cGMP in the penis.
When a man is sexually stimulated, it causes the local release of NO, which causes Sildenafil to inhibit PDE5 and cause cGMP levels to rise, resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and blood flow to the penis.
The most common side effects of the daily dose of Kamagra Chewable Tablet include:
- Flush (redness, warmth)
- Respiratory and urinary tract diseases
- visual disturbances
- sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Stuffy nose
How to use
Kamagra Chewable Tablet should be taken exactly as directed by the doctor. It is usually taken when needed. It is taken between 4 hours and half an hour before sexual intercourse. The drug helps to achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur simply by chewing the tablet. Taking Kamagra Tablets after consuming a high fat meal (such as a cheeseburger and fries) may cause the medicine to take a little longer to start working.
There is no fixed dosage as to how a tablet should be taken; the general rule is not to take two tablets a day.
If a case of overdose is reported, standard supportive measures should be adopted as needed. Kidney dialysis should not increase the elimination of sildenafil from the body.
Drugs known to interact with this drug
Possible drug interactions are known to occur with Kamagra Chewable Tablet: -
- Nitrate or nitric oxide donors
- Alpha-adrenergic blocking agents, eg. Doxazosin
- Aspirin (acetyl salicylic acid)
- CYP3A4 inhibitors (such as ketoconazole, erythromycin, cimetidine)
- HIV protease inhibitor (Saquinavir, Ritonavir)
When to avoid taking the drug
- Allergy: This medication is not advised in patients who have a known allergy to sildenafil or any other inactive ingredient present with it.
- Medicines containing nitrates: They are not recommended for use in patients taking other medicines containing nitrates due to the increased risk of serious side effects.
- Heart failure: This medication is not recommended in patients with severe unstable angina or severe heart failure for whom sexual activity is inadvisable.
- Blindness in one or both eyes or retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disorders that involve the breakdown and loss of cells in the retina)
- Liver or kidney disease;
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia (A group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become deformed and broken down.) or leukemia (a type of blood cancer).
- A physical deformity of the penis such as Peyronie's disease (a condition in which scar tissue in the penis causes it to bend.)
- If the patient has been advised not to have sex for health reasons.
Things to avoid while using the drug
Riociguat: This medicine is not recommended for use in patients receiving Riociguat, which is a guanylate cyclase stimulator, due to the increased risk of serious side effects such as
- Severe hypotension.
- Grapefruit juice
- High fat meals
General information and precautions
- Pregnancy and lactation: It is not recommended for use in pregnant and breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. It can be used in women only to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Hypotension: Consumption of this medication may cause a mild and short-lasting drop in blood pressure. Care should be taken if taking medication to lower high blood pressure levels.
- Penile Deformity: It should be used with caution in patients with physical penile deformity that may be due to Peyronie's disease.
- Priapism: It can cause priapism, a painful erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
- Hearing loss: This can cause a sudden decrease in hearing abilities accompanied by ringing or buzzing in the ears.
- Loss of vision: This can cause sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. It can also lead to impaired color differentiation ability. Therefore, it should be used with extreme caution in patients with a rare genetic disease.
- Heart Diseases: It should be used with extreme caution in patients with any heart disease. It is not recommended for patients who have suffered a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening arrhythmia within the past 6 months.
- Use in children: Patients under the age of 18 should not use this medicine.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): Patients with erectile dysfunction are at increased risk of developing BPH and vice versa. Therefore, BPH detection is recommended in patients with erectile dysfunction.
Store the tablet in a dry place at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and light. and direct. Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children. Medicines that have expired or are no longer needed should be discarded.