Fildena CT 50 Mg
Fildena Chewable 50mg is a drug that helps cure erectile dysfunction, which often leads to an unsatisfactory sex life. Fildena CT 50 mg belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitor drugs and contains Sildenafil Citrate as the main active ingredient.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
ManufacturerFortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand of the drug
Fildena CT 50 mg is a Gujarat-based brand based in one of the well-known pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, Fortune Healthcare Private Limited. They are available as oral tablets or hard tablets and chewable or soft tablets. Fildena CT 50mg is the soft or chewable pill. It is also known as the "purple pill" for its purple color. Erectile dysfunction used to treat male impotence issues affects men from all walks of life and a larger male population. Erectile dysfunction is described as the inability of men to achieve and maintain an erect penis to complete intercourse when aroused. Fildena Chewable Pill is known to improve penile performance and enable impotent men to achieve the desired penile erection which is strong and lasts longer. Fildena Chewable Tablet is one of the best ED products that you can trust. Apart from the effective results of the drug, it is also known for its chewable form for oral consumption.
The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Fildena CT 50mg is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is a salt form of Sildenafil with therapeutic properties. The drug is easily available in all medical stores and pharmacies and drugstores. It is available in varying doses such as 50mg and 100mg. Fildena chewable tablets are easily available in all medical stores, pharmacies and pharmacies. It can also be purchased online at various online pharmacies.
There are few brands available in the US market that are equivalent to Fildena chewable 50mg:
- Sildenafil pill
About drug salt
Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase) inhibitor known to work by reducing the frequency of failures and increasing the extent of an erection, which is strong and hard enough to treat erectile dysfunction in impotent men. Once the pill is liquefied in the bloodstream, it works by increasing erectile performance by reducing clogged arteries and increasing the quality of blood flowing to the penile region. Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat a number of medical conditions such as:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Improve sexual performance
Medical uses of the drug
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat a number of medical conditions such as:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Improve sexual performance
Work of Drug
The pharmacological action of sildenafil citrate is to inhibit the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). Inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme allows the body to release a powerful chemical called nitric oxide which in turn increases blood circulation by dilating the arteries and relaxing the muscles in the penis area. The male genital organ receives enough blood to have an erection. This firm erection gives confidence and improves the sex life of men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
In general, the drug does not have any marked or severe side effects. However, this may vary from person to person. Common side effects that may occur while on medication may include the following:
- light head
- Muscle pain
- Irregular heartbeats
- Swelling of the face or throat
- breathing problems
- Stomach ache
- Nasal congestion
- Sudden hearing loss
- Prolonged and painful erection
Seek immediate medical attention if symptoms of side effects appear.
How to use
Fildena CT 50 should only be taken after consulting a licensed physician based on age, weight, lifestyle, and various other factors. The instructions given by the doctor must be followed. While taking the drug, there are certain instructions to keep in mind such as:
- It should take 30 minutes before you decide to have sex.
- The pill should be chewed and swallowed, preferably on an empty stomach.
- To properly absorb the drug in the body, avoid high fat meals while taking the drug.
- Do not take more than one tablet per day.
- If a person takes more than the prescribed dose, it can lead to an overdose that can lead to serious health problems.
- It is only prescribed for men over the age of 18.
- It is a time-based drug that should only be used when needed.
- It should be stored in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children and pets.
Drugs known to be related to this drug
The interacts Drug ions are very common when two or more drugs are taken together. Some strong drugs that can cause an interaction are Fildena:-
- Antihistamines such as cinnamon
- Antifungal agents such as ketoconazole, fluconazole, etc.
- Antibiotic agents such as erythromycin
- Drugs containing sodium nitroprusside
- Nitrates and similar medicines containing nitrates
When to avoid taking the drug
Fildena CT 50mg should be avoided in men with a history of heart conditions such as angina, arrhythmia, heart attack, etc. in the last 90 days. Men with hepatic and renal insufficiency should also avoid the use of Fildena chewable tablet. Men with low or high blood pressure should also avoid taking the drug. People with retinal disorders should also avoid this drug.
Things to avoid while using the drug
While taking Fildena you should avoid consuming certain things such as
Alcohol: Drinking alcohol while on medication with Fildena can reduce men's sexual efficiency and therefore make the effect of Fildena harder.
Grape juice: Consumption of grape juice should be avoided as it delays the action of the drug and acts as a potent threat.
General information and precautions
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets
- They should only be used by men aged 18 and up to 60
- It is not safe for use in women and children
- It should not be taken with other medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction
- Fildena CT is available in a variety of flavours such as banana, strawberry, orange and pineapple
- It does not offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies. Appropriate protective and contraceptive measures should be used
- It is not a common drug. It should only be taken if the person is planning to have sex.
- The drug should be chewed with or without water
- If the erection lasts longer than 5 hours, it should be treated immediately as it can cause permanent damage to the penis.
- Pregnancy - Fildena is not used in pregnant women for any indication
- Breast-feeding: The use of Fildena in nursing mothers is not recommended, as there may be a risk of harm to the foetus.
- Alcohol: Avoid alcohol consumption as it can worsen the side effects of the drug
- Penile deformity: Do not use in patients with physical penile deformity
- Driving or using machinery: It is advisable not to perform any task requiring sensory alertness to drive or operate machinery as this causes dizziness.
- Old age: in people over 60, should only be used after consulting a doctor to avoid serious side effects.
- Dietary supplements: If you are taking dietary supplements such as vitamins etc., consult your doctor before taking Fildena as there may be possible drug interaction or interference.
Fildena should be stored at room temperature, which usually ranges from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius.
- It should be protected from direct heat and sunlight.
- It should be stored in a dry place to avoid contact with moisture
- The blister in which it is available must not be obstructed
- Keep it high so children can't access the medicine
- Keep away from pets
- The drug should not be stored in the bathroom
Frequently Asked General Drug Questions
HOW LONG DOES THE FILDENA CT 50MG EFFECT LAST?
Ans. It takes about 30 minutes for the medicine to start working
WHICH IS MORE EFFECTIVE FILDENA TAB OR FILDENA CT?
Ans. Hard and chewable pills are equally effective, but Fildena CT is more favourable due to its appealing flavors.
HOW LONG DOES THE FILDENA CT 50 MG EFFECT LAST?
Ans. The effect of the drug lasts up to 5 hours.