Cenforce 25 Mg
Buy Cenfoce 25 mg online if your doctor has prescribed it for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. It is a PDE5 class inhibitory drug manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India.
Salt CompostionSildenafil Citrate
ManufacturerCenturion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
|Pack Size||Qty||Price||Unit Price|
About the brand of the drug
Cenforce 25 mg is the drug used for problems associated with male sexual dysfunction. It is one of the most popular drug brands used in India. The generic active composition of the drug is sildenafil citrate. It is also known informally as the "blue pill". The drug is introduced with the goal of achieving the goal of a healthy sex life in patients who suffer from psychological or physiological complications during sexual intercourse.
The drug is prescribed for the condition of inability to keep the penis enlarged and erect during sexual activity due to an insufficient amount of blood flow reaching the penis and the condition is called erectile dysfunction. The drug helps to get an erection easily and quickly so that they can perform the sexual act in the best possible and satisfied way. The drug helps to intensify blood flow to the genitals when needed.
About drug salt
Sildenafil citrate is the salt that enters the composition of the drug. It turns out that the drug acts as an enzyme inhibitor as a result of which the smooth muscles present in the blood vessels of the penis relax, followed by an increase in the amount of blood flow to the penis, which also leads to persistence in the penis. penis. men and finally get a natural erection that could last several hours. As a result of the subsequent action of the drug, the penis remains erect for a relatively longer period of time.
Medical uses of the drug
Viagra is widely used for conditions of erectile dysfunction of psychological or physiological origin.
It also increases the power and lengthens the duration depending on the gender.
How a drug works
The drug acts by inhibiting a certain type of enzyme present in the skin layer of the penis that facilitates the release of nitric oxide from the nerve endings.
Due to this facilitation, there is an active relaxation of the smooth muscles of the penis, leading to a powerful erection.
The drug works effectively only during the period of sexual stimulation.
The following side effects may be listed as associated with the use of cenforce:
- Painful erection
- Light headed
- red face
- painful urination
- Burning, numbness and tingling in the arms and feet.
- Visual impairment
How to use
- The medicine should be taken orally with plenty of water.
- The drug usually meets the requirement only 30 to 60 minutes before intercourse.
- It is important to note that the drug should only work before sexual stimulation.
- For patients over 65 years of age, the dose should be kept strictly at 25 mg.
Medications known to interact with this drug
Several sensitive drug-associated interactions are as follows:
- Generally, the medicine should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Drugs used for kidney disease should be consulted with your doctor as they may interact with the drug.
- Alcohol consumption is also found to be interactive, as it can be followed by a dangerous drop in blood pressure that causes adverse drug effects.
- Grape juice is also found to interact with the drug by reducing the inhibitory effect of the enzyme.
- The drug also shows interactions with antifungals and even with some antibiotics such as azithromycin and so on.
When to avoid taking the medicine
The drug should be widely avoided in conditions of
- Pregnancy: Not recommended for pregnant women
- The use of cenforce during lactation is not recommended.
- The drug should also be avoided when drinking alcohol
- Male patients with a propensity for prostate cancer should also avoid using the drug.
- The drug should be used with caution in patients with low blood pressure, as it can even cause a drop in blood pressure for a shorter duration.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with severe renal impairment.
- It should not be taken with medicines containing nitrates.
Things to avoid while using the drug
- Alcohol consumption should be banned or kept to a minimum while taking the drug.
- Medication for heart disease should be avoided.
- Consumption of fruit made from grape juice in large quantities when using the drug should be avoided.
General information and precautions
- Consumption of the dose should be taken in consultation with your doctor
- The exact dosage regimen should be followed when taking the medicine.
- It is found that the drug only works before sexual stimulation.
- The drug should not be used as a contraceptive
- Use the remedy only once a day.
- Smoking should be significantly reduced while taking the drug.
- It should not be taken by patients under 16 years of age
Explain each of the following points accordingly:
- Alcohol: The drug should not be taken with alcohol, as it may increase dizziness.
- Pregnancy: Strictly should not be taken in pregnant patients
- Driving: Do not take the medicine while driving, as it may cause drowsiness.
- Organs (such as the liver and kidneys): The drug should be used in patients with kidney disease, as well as in patients with cardiovascular disease, and even in those who have had recent surgery.
- The drug should be stored at a common temperature of about 20-25 degrees.
- It should be kept out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked General Drug Questions
DOES THE MEDICINE ALSO HELP SOME PROTECTION AGAINST SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES?
Answer: No, the drug does not offer any protection against any type of sexually transmitted disease and for safer sex it should generally be practiced using latex condoms.
CAN FORCE FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION ALSO BE PRESENTED?
Answer: No, the benefits of cenforce are seen in premature ejaculation. cenforce is only recommended to use to prolong penile erection by relaxing smooth muscle followed before sexual stimulation.
DOES STRENGTH AFFECT FERTILITY?
Answer: No, cenforce has not been found to affect the subject patient's fertility rate, either positively or negatively, and does not even affect sperm count.
CAN DIABETES PATIENTS ALSO GET STRONGER?
Answer: Yes, cenforce can also be taken by diabetic patients. Such complications are not reported in patients undergoing medication.
CAN THE FORCE BE PRESENTED LONGER OR FOR THE REST OF LIFE?
Answer: Cenforce is a prescription medicine and should only be taken after consulting your doctor for as long as your doctor has advised. In some cases, if the doctor prescribes it, yes, it can even be taken for life.